As a Nexgrid Sales Engineer you will prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations, provide bi-directional feedback, be closely involved with evaluations/pilot deployments, and take responsibility for ultimate client technical satisfaction. During this process you and your Sales team must remain in constant synchronization to make sure that each understands where they are in relation to their overall plan and account strategy.
This role is a leadership position and is expected to utilize the full resources of the company in a collaborative fashion to build the technical customers trust and business.
• Will have 10+ years of experience in sales/systems engineering roles
• Strong technical, sales, and presentation skills as well as the ability to present complex ideas and concepts clearly to all levels
• A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at large accounts, and across diverse stake-holder groups
• Have a track record with products and/or services that require longer term consultative engagements
• Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to exercise independent judgment
• Exceptional initiative and creativity in the development of solutions for customers
• Ability to balance and drive multiple simultaneous accounts to success
In-depth practical knowledge of:
• LAN/WAN networked systems
• RF and Wireless systems – WiFi, Zigbee, etc
• Three tier application architectures and systems integration
• Security Architectures (PKI, IPSec, etc.)
Power/Utility Industry knowledge a strong plus: Metering, SCADA and Distributed Automation
Travel requirements: 10 -25%
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume for review.
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Locust Grove, VA
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Locust Grove, VA
Posted: 2/8/2012 4:58:14 PM